Pre-purchase building inspections are the most common form of inspection. This type of inspection is usually for clients who are purchasing a property or, in most cases where an inspection has been ordered the sale of the property is subject to a building/structural inspection being undertaken. Clients are generally looking for peace of mind and certainty in relation to their purchase.
We offer three types of pre-purchase inspections. Most clients select an Advanced Inspection Report for additional peace of mind.
- Basic Inspection (Structural): $199
- Standard Inspection (Structural Plus): $299
- Advanced Inspection (Premium): $399
- Pre-Sale Inspection: $299
- Handover Defects Inspections: $399
- Commercial Inspections (POA)
The above prices are based on a single level brick and tile/metal home with slab on the ground, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The following surcharges will apply when applicable: subfloor – $50, granny flat – $100, extra kitchen and/or second level – $100.